LSFY’s Podcast Series
From Lab to Life: Inspiration from Scientists
Join Dr. Kosal as she interviews scientists from all disciplines and areas of life science. Each podcast is designed to give you some insight into various career opportunities as well as provide some helpful advice to college students.
The podcasts are designed to be short and informative. Each episode is 15-20 minutes long (but some may be a little longer, but worth the listen), so please listen and spread the word to subscribe!
- Episode #1: Finding the Perfect Career with Public Health featuring Julianne Cyr (9:33 min)
- Episode #2: From Art History to Toxicology to Biology Department Head featuring Dr. Carolyn Mattingly (15:01 min)
- Episode #3: Housecall Chiropractic Medicine – Who Knew Chiropractors Could do That? With Dr. Kim McCorkle (15:48 min)
- Episode #4: Science as Service: Positively Impacting People’s Lives with Dr. John Palumbo (14:56 min)
- Episode #5: Helping People Through Nutrition Science with Dietician Catherine Hill (18:48 min)
- Episode #6: A Nontraditional Path to Endocrinology with Dr. Breanna Ford (17:44 min)
- Episode #7: From Pre-Med to Data Science with Dr. Saba Nafees (30:13 min)
- Episode #8: To West Africa and Back to Realize Dream: Agriculture Extension Agent Debbie Roos (16:11 min)
- Episode#9: Follow your Muse to Career Building and Entrepreneurship with Dr. Amanda Elam (13:05 min)
- Episode #10: Analyzing Molecules to Help Understand Biological Processing with Dr. Volker Bornemann (8:50 min)
If you would like to recommend a career, scientist, guest, or have other feedback on the podcast, please comment here.